cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1EDK14 - mapping in ECC -GOA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has any one reported to SAP or faced any issues on this?

after 13 to SP15 SRM 550 and ECC 6..0 sp 14 to 16 - mapping organisation data by BADIs

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

What is the problem with this segment (E1EDK14)? In fact, I put in some code in my MODIFY_IDOC_DATA_CTR method to populate the company code.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

some times ,

Responsible Purchase group in GOA not matched with ECC Purchase group name.

ZBBP_CTR_BE_CREATE - badi -CONTRACT_INTERFACE_FILL method

(this FM determines purchase group.-BBP_PDH_PO_DET_BE_PUR_ORGS)

WHEN THIS BADI IS GETTING CALLED - while approving the GOA ?where to put break points and how to trace this error?

(With Business Add-In BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE, you can replace or supplement existing contract data in SAP Enterprise Buyer with your own backend structures and tables.Enterprise Buyer calls this BAdI before it makes the RFC to the backend system to create a contract.)

while posting contract data in the ECC it is picking wrong purchase group name.

when i saw idoc BLOARD - E1EDK14 - purchase group WAS WRONGLY POSTED.

Understand that in this above BADI determines what is backend Purchase group too..Am i right? since ECC may not link Pgroup to Porg.we make conections in SRM

Due to some constarins i could not lock sm59 user for testing.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

I believe this BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE BADI and BBP_CTR BADI are called when the GOA is released.

The BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE is called in SRM side while the BBP_CTR badi is called on ECC side.

Ask your developers to put an infinite loop int he BADI implementation and debug it from SM50 transaction.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks SG

Muthu

Answers (0)