cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate Vendor OA's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We are in SRM 7.0 - Classic Scenario and would like to know if we can have the Partner Function functionality in ME21N work in Shop Transaction in SRM.

1. I can't make it to replicate an existing SRM vendor with different Ordering Address in Vendor Master Record in ECC using TXN: BBPUPDVD or REPORT: BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB.

2. Should I able to replicate the different OA's of a vendor how will this work in Shop Transaction? During the creation of SC and assignment of Supplier in SOS tab, I'm wondering if I search for the primary Vendor does the system will give a list of OA's for this vendor?

Your help is always appreciated.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

this OA has lot of importance

1. What is the number range abount OA vendor ? Is it differ from VN vendor?

2. What about your source of supply mainly in your classic business?

Hope that vendor master defined in XK03 - VN and OA relationship.

for classic:-

during PO creation it picks from vendor master right . if you are maintained VN for OA definetly picked up as OA in Me23n.

In shopping cart you always propose a venors as VN vendor only right?.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu:

1. The OA vendor is different range from VN vendor.

2. Source of Supply in our business classic scenario is where we assign our vendor.

This is the sample structure of our vendor with different OA's

- HQ Vendor OA 123456

- HQ Vendor VN 123456

- West OA 100001

- Cent OA 100002

- East OA 100003

- Classic Scenario Business Process -

In our business process in SOS we assign the vendor for the SC.

Question:

1. I would like to know in SOS how would I be able pick the different OA's for HQ Vendor? What I'm invisioning is that when I search for HQ there will be choices of different OA's available for HQ Vendor.

Please advice.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- HQ Vendor OA 123456

- HQ Vendor VN 123456

why two numbers are same ? how come.

in SOurce of supply - if you give VN vendor as prefered vendor and it will be created as PR only.

as you aware prefered vendor is not a fixed vendor.

or you may take this cart to cockpit and source by the BUYER and it will be trated as FIXED vendor.

are you using cockpit ?

if buyers assign vendor in the cockpit for VN vendor automatically PO will be created for VN vendor and Ordering address will be printed in the message upon Vendor master PArtner function data

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu:

Your relpy is appreciated.

This is in XK03 Vendor Master - ECC. This is always like this as you know. If this should not be the case, please explain.

- HQ Vendor OA 123456

- HQ Vendor VN 123456

In our business process Self-Service Procurement:

Create SC and in SOS if we assigned the VN this will create PO in ECC. This process does not go to SOCO. Our configuration is if the Item is complete create PO.

So that answer your questions. How about my question regarding replication of the vendors with different OA's.

1. Is this Standard?

2. Can I pick different OA in SOS if I selected the HQ vendor, like in ME21N (Classic Scenario)?

I just want a clean cut answer if all these are standard SRM 7.0 - Classic Scenario functionality.

All input are appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HQ Vendor OA 123456

- HQ Vendor VN 123456

In this case no issues - so VN and OA is same . whenever we assign the vendor it is VN vendor only.

-

In our business process Self-Service Procurement:

Create SC and in SOS if we assigned the VN this will create PO in ECC. This process does not go to SOCO. Our configuration is if the Item is complete create PO.

How preferred vendor will create a Purchase order ? it will have partner function -39 .

as you aware partner function 39 will not create a Purchase order .

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu:

It is not Preferred Supplier it is just Supplier and then Assign Supplier. This is the process that we are using and it is creating a Partner Function 0019.

Mike

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so 39 to 19 swaping.ok. got it.

yes. you can test

IS BELOW POSSIBLE.

VN -1234

OA - 1345

CREATE A SC AND ADD A 1234 as VN

now check the PO who is OA.

it is a big decision what is the OA numbe range. we must be very careful.

for example if you have GOA with VN vendor and later OA vendor needs to be changed means . you may have operational difiiculties. Please kindly explore more ..

Muthu