cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP -FI certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I working with an IT major for around 1.6 yrs now and working on SAP from 1 yr. Earlier I worked in ABAP and from Dec last year was shifted to FICO module with an elementary knowledge. I am currently working for a very big Pharma company for last 3 months in FI module basically. How can I get SAP-FI certificate .

P.S I want to only give the exam and get the certificate no classes required.

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anupam,

If you wish to go for certification ONLY, and no classroom training, then you will have to gain atleast one End to End implementation experience with your employer. After this your employer should provide a valid proof for the same.

Please read other threads around this same topic on SDN.

Also request you to contact the nearest ATC to get more clarifications. They will guide you better.

ATB!

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zubin for you input.

One more question,

Do you have any idea about the certification cost and passing marks .

I am a Btech graduate not a MBA or CA oam I eligible to give SAP-FI certification???

TIA

Edited by: Anupam_Goyal on May 14, 2010 11:06 AM

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anupam

Any graduate is eligible to take the certification exam.

Although I would recommend you have atleast 2-3 years of FI experience before certification, since it is a costly affair.

The total cost of training + certification is close to Rs. 3.6 lacs and it takes one full month for the same.

Only certification is Rs. 25,000 but you won't be eligible for it because of above stated reasons.

Passing %age is 55. More details can be available if you search the forums.

Rgds,

Zub

Answers (0)