Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1 OCA Render problem

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Find something very, very strange rendering using the OCA, the scenario is as follows:

"I make a" Mobile UI Component "

2-I make to "Application" using the wizzard (next, next, next, finish)

3-I make a node in the view in context with cardinality 0 .. n with some attributes

4-I make a table view using the wizzard using the previously created node, indicating that the first attribute is of type input, the second type button and the third type textedit

Now if I add the node element method "wdDoInit" of the view, rendering OCA behaves as follows:

1-load data into the node

2-renders the entire screen in one step which is correct

Now if I add node items in an "inbound plug" and a button that triggered by pressing on that button, the OCA rendering behaves as follows:

1-load data into the node and also renders row by row (input, button, textedit) is very slow

So I can not use the "inbound plugs, any ideas?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In principle it can be done but not advisable.

Use plug handlers for passing information between views. Loading Context nodes/firing queries should be done in the view load or at the controller level.

If you are sharing data then better to use context mapping with the data being loaded at the component controller level.

issue is that in case of inbound plugs, the view is still not loaded completely and the UI is being drawn. Better to use these for application logic etc.

Regards,

Nipun

Answers (0)