cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create JCo Destination ( No puedo crear JCo Destination)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try to make the conection y obtain the follow error (Cuando trato de hacer la coneccion me sale el siguiente error)

"Please choose another name for the new JCo destination. The defined name 'No connection to SLD.' is used in the SLD"

Please... someone to help me!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys for your reply to my question... but none of the options works on my portal... well, before making the copy of PRD to QAS, the Portal worked good, and from Monday ... does not work for the problem of SDL...

The Link what see with TX SMLG is Work because is green, but when access to VISUAL ADMINISTRATOR to the option SLD DATA SUPPLIER i get ERROR:..

Thanks Again.

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how did you create the JCo in the SLD?

Is the portal connected correctly to the SLD? Are you using a central SLD or a local SLD? Is theSLD server on the same or higher version as your server?

br,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Error appear when enter in Sap Portal.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'SAP_R3_SelfServiceGenerics_MetaData' in the SLD. No such JCO destination is defined in the SLD.

Thank U to everything

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to create new JCO by selecting option copy from existing jco ??

Thanks

Anil

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

Please refer to below thread for similar issue :

/thread/935388 [original link is broken]

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0c1d495-048e-2b10-babd-924a136f5...

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Edited by: Arun Jaiswal on May 14, 2010 1:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, i try with others names. but nothing

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> "Please choose another name for the new JCo destination. The defined name 'No connection to SLD.' is used in the SLD"

As you can see in the error that JCO destination with same name already exits. Could you please try to create with other name ?

Thanks

Sunny