cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation, customizing of output actions for email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I am having a problem with the customizing of an output action for email for quotation:

In SPRO, SRM Server> Cross-application> Set output actions and output format> Define actions or document output

I set the following parameters:

Action profile: BBP_PD_QUOT

Action definition: ZCUSTOM_QUOT_PA

With

Action settings:

Processing Time: Processing when saving document

Processing Times Not Permitted: Selection report

Sort Order For Display: Empty

Action determination and Action Merging:

Determination Technology: Determination using conditions that can be transported

Rule Type: workflow conditions

Action Merging: set highest number of processed actions

Processing types: Smart Forms Mail

With

Form Name: BBP_OUTPUT_COVER

Processing Class: CL_PD_QUOT_PROCESSING_BBP

Processing Method: PROCESS_BBP_QUOT_MAI_BCS

Archive Mode: Main only

The problem is that, when i accepts the quotation, there is no email generated, also in BBP_PPF there isn't any output generated.

Do anyone know what could be the problem? there is something missing in the configuration??

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Nicolás.-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

....when i accepts the quotation, there is no email generated, ...

If you want an alert to be triggered when the quotation is accepted, you should go to

SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management

and configure the event there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay!

Sorry for the ignorance, i checked this, the event ACCEPTED is in the event table for BUS2202, but, how can i configure the output email?

Thank you for the answer, this is the 2nd time you give me an useful one!

Former Member
0 Kudos

To trigger the alert based on event "ACCEPTED", you'd go to the above mentioned SPRO path and then

"Define Event Schema" for "BUS2202". Double click on "Event Schema". If there is one, highlight that entry and double click on "Event Control". You should insert an entry with event "ACCEPTED". My guess is that such entry does not exist yet in your event schema for quotation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem

Action profile: BBP_PD_QUOT

Action definition: ZCUSTOM_QUOT_PA

With

Action settings:

Processing Time: Selection report

Processing Times Not Permitted: Directly

Sort Order For Display: Empty

Action determination and Action Merging:

Determination Technology: Determination using conditions that can be transported

Rule Type: BADI conditions

Action Merging: set highest number of processed actions

Processing types: Smart Forms Mail

With

Form Name: BBP_OUTPUT_COVER

Processing Class: CL_PD_QUOT_PROCESSING_BBP

Processing Method: PROCESS_BBP_QUOT_MAI_BCS

Archive Mode: Main only

Then in the conditions i have created a condition to schedule the notification, so in the BADI i have added the validation to only allow it if the status is accepted.

Also i have added other validations, it is really helpfull to create the badi condition

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing the same problem of customizing the action profile BBP_PD_QUOT. My requirement is to trigger an Email notification in case an RFQ is rejected by the buyer. For that I have created one Event Control in- Define Event Schema" for "BUS2202". The Event Control which I have added is as-

Event                         Event category

"REJECTED"               Message(low priority)

Then in Action Profile BBP_PD_QUOT, I have created one Action Definition ZTEST with all the settings as described by Nicolos above except the condition in the BADI as I dont know the BADI name he is specifiying.

I'm unable to trigger the email in case an email is rejected. So, can you please let me know BADI name with the condition you have specified.

Also please specify if I'm doing something wrong.

Help is required urgent...

Thanks And Regards

Anurag Khanna