Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS CC - administered and selected channels have not been stopped

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are unable to stop JMS CC. (It is already green, but it is throwing error) . (Error : JMS error occurred while processing message: 4bebe40f-e09e-658d-e100-00009958a87b. JMS provider gave error mesage as MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.NullPointerException null, and error code as MQJMS1016.)

That is Stop button is disabled in the CC Monitoring.

When we do Multiple Selection On and click the Stop button, it is showing the message

"1 of 1 administered and selected channels have not been stopped".

We have checked from the MQ team. (Websphere MQ). The queues are correct. No issues.

We compared in PI side successfull CC and this CC whic is not stopped. Configuration are same except the queue name.

Note that this problem is not coming for all JMS channels. Only for particular channels.

Kindly clarify, friends. why we are unable to stop and start those CC.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sabarish

Thank you for your reply. We checked in MQ side. The queue manager was hanging. So that error came. After queue hanging problem is corrected from MQ, now we are able to send the messages. Our CC is working correctly.

Thanking you.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I found one thing. Those CC are controlled by Externally. So that Stop button is diabled. I don't know why they set External Control On.

Then, I switched off External Control and started manually. It took very long time to do this. (??) Now, I am getting different error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: No transition found from state: STARTING, on event: process_commence for DFA:

For this, I refereed the thread . They told that this is due of missing of some libraries.

My doubt is if this is the problem, how other JMS receiver CC are working.

Can you kindly clarify.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for this error, just restart the JMS adapter Java stack service.

This is usually since the adapter is unable to change its status and make a new connection.

The restart of the service should work.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. try to restart the JMS Adapter service in VA or NWA

2. if the problem still persist, then try to redeploy the driver files and reactivate the adapters

3. In case it still continues, its better to raise an OSS message