cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to manually override vbup-lfsta for fully invoiced order

former_member696245
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have two sales orders in production that have been fully invoiced, but due to an old bug in our shipping point determination logic, the shipping point was accidentally cleared in the sales order, thereby showing it as incomplete (which is correct). Because these documents have fully delivered and invoiced, we cannot update the shipping point but need a way to manually change VBUP-LFSTA from A to C (something similar to VL_complete, but for a sales order). I am basically looking for the OPPOSITE of program SDVBUK00, which corrects incorrect VBUP and VBUK settings. I need to manually override the settings since these are very old documents, cannot be reversed, rejected or changed and are not needed to show on the incomplete orders report because they were shipped and billed.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Regina

Edited by: Regina DeMita on May 13, 2010 4:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the list of your sales orders and with the help of your ABAP consultant go in debug mode of the table VBUP. Give your sales orders in the input filed and enter.

In debug edit mode I think you can change the status from A to C.

all the best.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

former_member696245
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Our hope is to use an SAP provided solution, similar to VL_complete. We will use this method if nothing standard is identified.

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Regina

I have the following suggestions for you.

1) The only way these docs may be bothering you is by showing up on the incomplete orders report. If you eliminate them in that report, then you should be fine I guess. So my workaround is use Tcode V_ UC and create a variant excluding these 2 documents from the list (using the Sales Document field in the General doc data section and the option to exclude single values) and make this variant the default for all users.

2) Use Z-code to change the status. See OSS notes 1177165 and 617501, the second one particularly because it has Document # in the selection criteria. They are meant to correct the Revenue Recognition status of sales documents and may be you can copy and adapt one of them to suit your situation. Or best ask SAP to provide one as they have done program from note 1177165 based on customer request.

Hope this helps.

former_member696245
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for these suggestions!! I am going to hold this post open just a bit longer and hope to find something that is already available in ECC 6.0. Otherwise I will start getting creative with the notes that you have suggested!

Many thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member696245
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Still open to finding a Standard, SAP deliverd solution available in ECC 6.0 if one exists, though the answers give suggest there isn't one available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked this OSS Note '323048 - Sales order 'in process' although delivered+billed'

You will need to create the attached report in this note with a help of an ABAPer REPORT ZZERLRE0, then use report SDVBUK00 to update the status.

Hopefully this should resolve your issue.

Cheers!!

Lyndon