SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is EANLH-ANLSTAT field for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried but in vain, I could not figure out what values this field is supposed to hold and where it is set. I looked at the code but it just shows comparisons but it is not setting it. Apart from the dynamically calculated status of the installation, is there any static installation status value stored somewhere?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Field ANLSTAT is the Installation Status, for example the following status':

Installation not disconnected

Disconnection started

Disconnected

The status is determined based on whether there a disconnection document related to the installation and the status of that disconection document....

Regards

olivia

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Field ANLSTAT is the Installation Status, for example the following status':

Installation not disconnected

Disconnection started

Disconnected

The status is determined based on whether there a disconnection document related to the installation and the status of that disconection document....

Regards

olivia

0 Kudos

Thanks Olivia, but in our system this field is always blank even though we have done hundreds of thousands of disconnections so far. So what makes this field to be set when the disconnection is started and completed? Right now, in our system I can create a disconnection document, create the disconnection service order, complete the order, and then the document. Installation shows up as disconnected if I display it in ES32. But if I look at this table, the field value is not set. Did we miss some configuration step to make this possible?

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can confirm now that this field is not valid, it is not used in the system at all.

My initial determination was incorrect, apologies.

Regards

olivia

0 Kudos

That is what I was afraid of. Thanks Olivia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field doesn't get updated, so we had to go back to looking at service orders and disconnection documents.