cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type MWST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We set up condition type MWST (output tax) for our European customers. The rate is 17.5%.

Our issue is for some customers we won't charge 17.5% at all. (two scenarios could apply to one customer)

My question is

Is that possible that I am able to set up this condition type with a default of 17.5%, and be able to change it at ltem level to 0% whenever I needed?

Thanks you for your help in advance.

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly follow the below deaitls,

A). Customer master tax classification always should be 2 categories

1. Applicable Tax

2. Liable tax

B). Material master tax clasiification u can config as per the country specific

1). Tax - nil

2). tax - 15%.

3). Tax- 17.5%

And mainatain the condition records for the above combination...

Hope it will resolve now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the customer master for the customer whom you want to maintain the MWST as 0% maintain the TAX CLASSIFICATION INDICATOR as 0 .

and this setting is required ignoring the MWST foro those customer.

automatically the MWST condition will be ignored for those customer and the tax will be 0.

please check and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the problem is resolved .Please mark the thread as answered and close it .

You can give your feed back so that it can be of help to others also

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda ,

As per your requirement create two tax classification indicator ( 1- full tax , 0 -tax exempt)

Assign this to customer and material master in tax relevancy settings .

Now maintain the condition records as per the tax classification.

Regards,

Krishna O

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes very well possible. While creating sale order, you can change the tax classification for that material and of course, for that combination, you should have maintained the tax code in VK11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

For the same scenario: same customer, same material, same country, the same rate should apply, so I think you can do this depending on the values you set in your master data.

If this is not the case, create a new condition by copy of MWST, let's say ZWST, and on condition type maintenance (SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Types -> Maintain Condition Types) allow manual changes on field 'Manual Entries'.

Assign it to your pricing procedure and you should be able to perform this change.

Regards,

Joã