cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an issue with the billing document cancellation.

I am aware that when we create a billing document then an accounting document gets created automatically in the background and then when we cancel the billing document then another accounting document gets generated and the entries in the previous accounting document are offset and the status of both the document becomes cleared.

But i have a situation here where even after the cancel billing document has been generated only the accounting document of the invoice is getting cleared but the accounting document of the cancel billing document is not getting cleared. Can anybody please help me find out a solution to the issue.

Regards

Deepak Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02 or VF03, key in the billing document and check the document flow. Update the forum what you could see below the original billing document reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The flow is as under.

Export Order----

completed

Outbound Delivery----

completed

Goods Issue----

complete

Invoice----

completed

Accounting Document----cleared

Cancel Invoice (S1)----

Completed

Accounting Document-----Not Cleared

When I go to VFX3 and try to release the cancel invoice i get the message-" no documents found for these selection criteria."

and when i try releasing the document in VF02 i get the message-" the document has already been passed on to accounting."

Please help find a solution to this issue.

Regards

Deepak Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VFX3 and Enter your cancel billing document and try to release it from there.

You should be able to see the reason why it's not releasing to accounting at that point.

Best regards,

Anupa