cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Item to Shopping Cart in SRM-MDM Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0, MDM 7.1 and SRM 7.0. I have done all the configurations in SRM as well as in Portal like External Web Service creation, Assigning Catalog in Organisational Plan, UI Config and OCI mapping.

I am able to see catalog on SRM-MDM web dynpro UI; however I am not able to select any item in the Catalog (the Checkbox is grayed out) and also I am not able to change the Quantity of any Item (by default it is 1). The Action column is also blank for all the items.

In the Catalog, both Select and Quantity Columns are in disabled mode. I am not able to edit their values.

I have tried all options in UI Config but no luck. Request you to please suggest if something needs to be done with the Config or I need to apply some SAP note.

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

please login to CONFIG UI on WEB-AS and select the user defined in SRM web service for catalog. Now in "General Tab" under "shopping Option" please check what option is selected. If this is "Catalog Exploring (display only)", then change it to either Cart or shopping cart preview.

Kindly revert with the result.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I have already tried that option by selecting Cart as well as by Cart Preview but no luck. Still Quantity and Select checkbox is disabled.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Kindly refer below link and see the images.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=189597716

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Viaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue resolved. Problem was with the SRM config.

Regards,

Varun

Answers (0)