cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a field in the Billing due list report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We are maintained a certain value in Collective number field in contract document. I have the following requirements regarding blling due list report:

1] In billing duelist selection screen I would like to add this field (VBAK-SUBMI). I think this can be achieved in customising by defining additional selection criteria. We will use the program name SDBILLDL.

2) I need to include this field in the billing due list report. Can I add this field to the standard fields which are currently displayed in the report. If yes, how? can you explain please.

Looking forward to yr response

Siddharth Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enhance the billing due list. Check these notes:

SAP Note Number 137030 - Collective billing : Group processing

SAP Note Number 517963 - Missing parameters for adjustment MAX_DOCUMENTS

SAP Note Number 175645 - VF04 : Display variants

SAP Note Number 528997 - VF04: authorization check for display variant maintenance

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did check these notes. but they do not answer my second query regarding adding an additional field to the due list report.

Regards,

Siddharth

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this post and you will understand me:

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I visited the link that you mentioned.

My understanding is that this can be accomplished EXIT_SAPLV60P_008 and appending the custom field to structure - VKDFIF

Is that correct..

Technically can you guide me thru this via document or email ? i.e.: where do i look for this user exit? I tried SE90 Repository Info system. Where do i look for this exit ?

Appreciate your guidance on how to technically implement this - Thank you.

Regards

Sridhar Siddharth

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the steps:

1.Do an append in VKDFIF, usually it is made with a ZZfield.

2.Create a project with tcode CMOD. Set the enhancement to this project. Double clic on funcion EXIT_. Double clic on ZX report. Then SAP ask you if you want create the object (program). You reply yes. As the report is a Z* report you can create in your own development class. Activate the project.

3.Write the ABAP code. This coding must populate the ZZfield. Write a break-point. It's useful to confirm that userexit works when you run VF04.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on May 13, 2010 4:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the response and the steps.

The field that I want to include in this report is a standard SAP field and not a custom field.

In the sales document header the field collective number (VBAK-SUBMI) should be included in the billing doc due list report.

Can this be accomplished?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it's an standard field, but the structure where you need do an append is standard too. If you add SUBMI in this structure with your own append, if SAP in a support-package add SUBMI, you will have problems. How avoid them? with your own range of objects, and for fields this range is ZZ*

Check these notes:

Note 381348 - Using user exit, customer exit, VOFM in SD

Note 16466 - Customer name range for SAP objects

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on May 13, 2010 4:28 PM

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on May 13, 2010 4:28 PM