cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job failure in production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a job failure in cancelled status.and it is indicating a z program.although it seems a functioal issue or some kind of customization issue ..as abaper they want me to do the debugging please suggest me what is the approach for me to get the root point.

meassge class also find V1 -358

Help?

Job log details:

Job started

Step 001 started (program ZVMI_INTERFACE_R001, variant AUTOMAT, user ID X1natma)

Ship.condition 01 loading grp Z002 plant WSD1 StLoc not defined

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You should try to check this error message which clearly indicates that storage location is not defined in this case.

Ship.condition 01 loading grp Z002 plant WSD1 StLoc not defined

Try to validate the data that is being used when this error message is displayed.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very simple to debug a back ground job..

Please follow the below processu2026.to debug the back ground job.

1. Use SM37 to get list of jobs , type 'JDBG' in the command line ( no '/' ), put the cursor on the job and press ENTER

2. You are in debug mode now. Step through SAP program (press F7 couple of times) until you get to code you need.

3. Here the debugging will start from begaining of your report,, put the break point where you want..

Regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

Rather than generally debugging as you came to know that error v1-358 , from se91 go to the message class v1 and number 358 : Ship.condition &1 loading grp &2 plant &3 StLoc &4 not defined because of this the issue is arrising .

Regards,

K.Vinay kumar