cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RO Water Test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario in related to RO Water Quality Testing in Power plant Industry.

My client taking water from bore well.

There are 13 parameters I have to test all are quantitative in 3 shift.

Water is following from MB OUT LET, R.O. Storage Tank, Feed Water, Boiler Water,Super Heated steam and so on till Cooling Tower.

I have to test parameters at each point at the above process.

Pls,suggest me .How to map in SAP.

Regards,

siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

I have a scenario in related to RO Water Quality Testing in Power plant Industry.

My client taking water from bore well.

There are 13 parameters I have to test all are quantitative in 3 shift.

Water is following from MB OUT LET, R.O. Storage Tank, Feed Water, Boiler Water,Super Heated steam and so on till Cooling Tower.

I have to test parameters at each point at the above process.

Pls,suggest me .How to map in SAP.

This can be done in two ways :

1) Pl check with your PP guy, if he is defining RO water generating as an process with different operations like feeding water, boiling water, cooling tower etc, then you can assign the parameters operation wise in Routing and can do result recording when each operation is confirmed.

2) If RO water is just the input and there is no any process or operation then you define that all 13 paramets and do RR at each stage and see that you are giving UD after you enter last last parameter.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

in my case water is input there is no any process or operation.i checked my pp consultant.

But all 13 MIC eg- PH,TDS,Fe,etc are testing on each 10 points for eg.MB OUT LET,RO Storage tank,Feed water and on.

it means i have 13 MIC to check at all 10 points check the value.

IN Row all 13 MIC and in Column all 10 points where i have to inspect.In one day shift wise chemist recording the result 3 times.

And also tell me what is inspection point and how it will helpfull,use.

Regards,

siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the following steps

1. Use Inspection points to define Shift. or use inspection point 120 , which will be valid for 7 days (assuming that in a day 3 shift will happen).

2. Then Define opertions like MB OUT LET, R.O. Storage Tank, Feed Water, Boiler Water,Super Heated steam and so on till Cooling Tower.

3. And isde each operation assign the MIC (13 MIC) which you want to use.

Inspection points gives you freedom to reduce the generation of unnecessaray lots (for ur case), U can record results to the define number times (as configured in SPRO) against the same lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

use inspection point concept and define shift, water sample,date and time as parameters.

Create a material master for Water and create inspection plan for the same with inspection point.

thanks

SUMIT