cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transaction SOAMANAGER from Dev ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below error in transaction SOAMANAGER -- Application & scenario comm -- single service admin -- select service Z* -- apply selection -- Open Web Service navigator for selected binding then getting error as below:

Error:

-

Cannot download WSDL from http://<host>:8010/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_DF5CDA3549E109F1A9D000145E7A77A0/wsdl11/allinone/ws_policy/d... It is not allowed to access this service. If you believe you should be able to, please contact your system administrator

I appreciate if you could help me in this.

- Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Just try the following:

Open the Visual Administratot and navigate to <Instance> -> Server... -> Services- > Web Services Container. Go to tab 'Settings' and there you should see a WSDL URL whitelist. The values should be separated by semi-column and they can contain wildcards. The whitelist is case-sensitive, so adding the host exactly as shown in the WSNavigator should fix the problem.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blanca,

Thank you very much !! The problem has resolved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Good!! I am glad to know it

Regards,

Blanca

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

This error message is caused by security considerations. The WS Navigator can access only web services which are deployed on the local engine. To allow the WS Navigator to access an external hosts, you have to add

these hosts, to the WS Navigator white list. The white list is a list hosts which the WS Navigator should be able to access.

Please refer to this link, which describes where the white lists are maintained in the visual administrator: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7c/f257422d095542e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

When configuring the white lists one can use wild card. For instance. If a web service deployed on www.sap.com should be accesseed by the WS Navigator, then the the white list should contain *.sap.com. The whitelist can contain more then one host, in that case they should be separated by an comma or semi-column.

Hope this can fix your issue.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blanca,

Thanks for your reply.

But we don't have configured proxy server. Please could you tell me how to proceed further or how to configure proxy server.

- Pankaj