cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route not assinged automatically on sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Q1. I have defined 1. Departure zone or country of the delivering plant. + 2. Destination zone or country of the Ship to Party. +

3. Shipping condition from the customer master. + 4. Transportation group from the material master. Also I have correctly defined route determination.

Step: 1 - Define Modes of Transport

Step: 2 - Define Shipping Types

Step: 3 - Define Transportation Connection Point

Step: 4 - Define Routes and Stages.

Step: 5 - Maintain Stages for all Routes.

Step: 6 - Define Transportation Zone

Step: 7 - Maintain County and Transportation Zone for Shipping Point.

Step: 8 - Define Transportation Groups.

Step: 9 - Maintain Route Determination

Still system does retrieve route automatically on sales order. I can add route manually on sales order and system is not giving any error. So I am unable to understand which set-up I am missing for automatic route determination? Kindly let me know your suggestions.

Q2. How can we determine shipping type for sales order?

Q3. Why is it important to have shipping conditions in customer master records for automatic route determination?

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank You!

Edited by: Sani48 on May 13, 2010 1:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have configured the route determination without weight groups

Under Maintain Route Determination - select your entry and double click on "Route Determination without weight Groups" and maintain the required entries, if missing.

Also check if you maintained etry B under Route Determination column for the New Route Determination for Delivery Type. So that during delivery processing, the Route determination is checked again and do not error out.

Navigation under Route Determination - New Route Determination for delivery Type.

Also please check if you have checked the delivery scheduling and Transportation schedule for your order types. LE - Shipping- Basic Functions - Scheduling - Delivery Scheduling by Sales doc Type.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thank you so much, Error is resolved now. I forgot to assign shipping condition and transportation group in route determination for route determination without weight group. Thanks!

BR, Sani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sani,

Finally can you check the Route determination based on your order inputs.

1. Check the Departure country and Departure Zone and Receiving country and receiving zone.

For the above combination check the shipping condition and Transportation Group.

Then check the route configured in the system through the T code 0VRF.

Check all these things coolly.

Receiving country and Receiving Zone - Check the ship to party address in your Order.

Destination country and Zone will be from your Shipping point.

Shipping condition check at Header level in Shipping tab in the Order.

Transportation Group - Check the material details from the order - In the order from menu Environment - Display material.

Let me know the status.

I hope it will clear.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Thanks for your response. It is very useful.

BR, Sani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in the document types shipping condition .

Check in the route determination

Transpotation group is maintained or not.

Shipping condition are same with the document type or else delete the shipping condition in the document types and try .

Thanks

Vasu

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on May 13, 2010 10:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Thanks for your response. I have maintain transportation group in material master record. I have defined shipping condition in CMR; then is it mandatory to define shipping condition for sales document type? I have checked route determination several times but set-up seems to be ok. Could you let me know; if you have further suggestions for me? Thank You!

BR, Sani