cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPath in Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting the message type displayed in the expression editor when I am trying to use Receiver determination for routing the message to different receivers depending on condition. What can be the reason for this?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Neelansha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP PI7.1 --> Interface Pattern --> XPATH are related for more info see: /people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/15/sap-pi71-receiver-determination-xpath-and-you

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First make your Service Interface "Stateless" then it will work. See the blog given by abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the answers.

Though I got some idea but a bit confused about which Business System is to be assigned to SLD, the source BS or the target BS. If its the source BS then, I am using BPM also after this , so will it create any problem?

If its the target BS then can I use Business Service instead of Business System ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Neelansha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business system need to be configured in SLD .

For business service no need of configuration in SLD directly you can create . For target if you are using Business system then it should be configured in SLD.

The difference between Business system and service you can read from the below forum link:

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means that target Business System is to be added in SLD but target Business System is varying and is dependent on the fields whose XPATH is to be created. So, source Business System should also be added.

My Scenario is :-

Source - > BPM -> Target.....

In this case there are abstract interfaces also and I want to assign the business system depending on the conditions in the source message type. Can this be used with abstract interfaces also?

Please help......I am confused about which business system to be added?

Thanks,

Neelansha

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In SLD your Software Component Version is not linked with your Business System. Go to Business system in SLD and linked it, definitely you will see the structure in expression editor.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goto SLD , go to the business system which is involved in scenario.. Install the software component in which the message type is created

Regards,

Balaji

Edited by: Balaji Pichaimuthu on May 13, 2010 10:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please assign your product & SWCV to your business systems in SLD and then check once.

Warm Regards,

NJ