cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after solman Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We were using solman 7.0, connected to ECC 5.0 server.

We configured all activities EWA,System Monitoring and all were working fine.

Now we upgraded solman to 7.01(EHP1) and R/3 to ECC 6.04 .

1 - My first concern is after upgradation it should automatically pick details but is is still showing ECC5 in product version.

We performed Read data from remote system also but still same issue.

2 - When I go to EWA or system Monitoring I only find Prd server there while in solution's logical component all dev,qas and prd servers are available.Earlier before upgrading it was showing all systems in EWA and system Monitoring.

Please suggest.

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Shivam

For point #2 please look closely at the solution containing the systsem and make sure that 1) The Dev, QAS systems are included, and are highlighted greeen ( Meaning they are status "Put in Solution"). It sounds a lot like this setting is not done, therefore the systems would not show when you would try and use that solution in functions like EWA, BPMON, etc.

It sounds very much like when you create a new soltuion with PRD, QAS, DEV systems assigned, but only the PRD system is "Put in Solution" by default, so you explicitly need to right click the system in change/edit mode, and select "Put in Solution", then save.

Now why this might be the case after the upgrade, I don't have an answer, but it is worth having a check as the symptom fits this issue. I would advise you check the solution itself and ensure the DEV and QAS systems and in status "Put in Solution".

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards,,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

About point #1, the product version in the header data is not picked automatically if it has already been manually set, I suggest that you change it manually. Are at least the software component versions showing the right component versions? The component versions should get the upgraded versions.

About #2, sorry, I cannot help you.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ