cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Optimization Self-Service. ST13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Using transaction ST13 to define customer specific checks, I am able to input KeyFigure & Comments .

1. Is is possible to have these Info in the SolMan report ? how could I do that ?

2. Are the rules in this area evaluated / grouped by Key Figures? or in contrast all rules are evaluated together undependably of what they have as key figure ? in that case what is the reason/function of the key figure?

Thanks in advance,

FedeX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I still test and no quit sure if I am doing the right process...what I have done:

• use st13 to create my own alerts > 9000.

• use st14 for creating the report on target system... I check on the target system and by viewing data of the generated report there is a list of users because security specification > 9000.

• export report to SolMan ... successfully

• on SolMan ... what are the steps that I have to do?..I am not quit sure ... I go to session workbench ...here there are already some info of the previous check that I did days before ...... I click on the option collect data (ST13, ST14)..I delete the old number and introduce the new GUI Number and click on collect button... the rest of the fields are filled in ... and no additional message appear..

• one of the existing entries on the left side is Customer specific Auth check ...it is in red..

• being on the collect data (ST13, ST14) entry I just click on save + next open check an the focus/cursor jump automatically to the last entry check session consistency I do not identify any change in the entry Customer specific Auth check which still red and not showing the expected list ( what I see in target system)

well hope this give some idea about the issue and possible solution

Thanks

FedeX