cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger message if file is created successfully at target

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have proxy-file scenario. My requirement is that when file is created successfully at target, I have to send message that it has been created.

Please suggest me how it can be achieved

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to send message

What type of message? Mail? If yes, in the same Interface Determination put another mapping for mail receiver and use option "Maintain Order at Runtime". Then create receiver agreement for mail receiver.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

It is not sure how you have to send a message, it can be via mail or sending file again.

Can you give any blog explaining in detail what you have suggested

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Trigger message if file is created successfully at target

Interface Determinations will just ensure that the message has been successfully created in XI (IE) and not in the target folder.....Interface Determination wont be able to know if sending file to Target Folder failed in AE (in channel).

One way would be make use of BPM and the Transport Acknowledgement property of the Send step....get the ACK indication and decide if the file has been created or not.....then apply further logic.

Lets wait for expert comments for a non-BPM solution (which even I would prefer in this case)

It is not sure how you have to send a message, it can be via mail or sending file again

This has to be confirmed from your business folks on how the ACK is to be sent!

Regards,

Abhishek.