cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Purchase Order table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to prepare a report which should display open Purchase Order quantity according to latest delivery date.

I explain with a example.

Say a material has 3 Purchase Orders with delivery date as 1st June,15th June and 20th June.Then system should pick the Purchase Order with delivery date as 1st June and it should dislay the quantity which is yet to be delivered,means there is possibility that GR has already been done for some of the quantity.

To summarize the report should pick the latest Purchase Quantity and display the quantity yet to be delivered.Can anybody let me kow the Tables to be refered fro the same.

Regards

Vaibhav Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

check the tables

EKKO-PO number

EKPO-line item

EKBE-purchase order history ( to know the any GRN done )

lakshmi reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member224245
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vaibhav

There is no standard table for Open purchase orders. What you can only is to make some combinations in table and get your desired report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member224245
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav

You can go to report by ME2N. Here you have multiple options for your reoport. In selection parameters you can put OPEN PO nad put the delievery date. There are many combinations available in this report.

Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have tried ME2N but I want this date to b be pouplated for another report.Hence I cannot use the standard report ME2N.If you can let me know the table then I can use the same.

Regards