cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Pagination after n rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to do a pagination every n rows displayed on a table. I suppose that the conditional breaks migth help me but so far I don´t see how. Could anyone give me some guidelines please. Or even tell me if this is supported by adobe.

Regards,

Orlando Covault

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use this Instruction as conditional break for the row

(this.index != 0 && this.index%5 == 0)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have few options to do what you want to.

1) your best shot is to get some more SDN points so you would not find that a little troublesome to find help here

2) you can use the conditional page breaks

3) you can use hidden subforms wit setting like "top of next page" which you set visible based on the condition what does the page break for you.

If I were you, I would follow the numbers in my list, the order has its meaning.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give an example on how to use a conditional break.

I already got this documentation

http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/es/wb_designer/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Ado...

http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/8.2/acrobat_designer/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?conte...

But I don´t want to set an specific numbre of pages I want it to be dynamically enough to increse no matter how many rows I got on a table.

Regards,

Orlando Covault

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use number 3) add a subform into each row, make that subform hidden, set the pagination "top of next page" for that subform. On condition change the presence. When the subform is visible, it does the page break, if it is not visible, then there is no page break. And of course because it is blank/ without any content, it is not visible and does not need any space. 20sec time cost.

Otto

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think this is possible. since u bind a single node to a table in Adobe form, until the end of page is encountered, the content does not flow to the next page.

Regards,

Poojith MV