cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prcc error Currency GBP is not in table TCURR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While importing the credit card transaction using PRCC for canadian employyees an error message was obtained "Currency GBP is not in table TCURR".

In the table V_PTRV_CCC i can see that there is the orignal GBP amount and also the excahange rate and converted CAD amount.

There is no GBP to CAD conversion rate in table TCURR.

My question is why do we need to have entry in table TCURR when Diner credit card is providing the excahnge rate and converted amount?

How to fix this problem.

Thank You!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To resolve this error, you will need the exchange rate defined in the TCURR table (ob08). Once defined, sap will just validate that it exists in teh system. The real exchange rate will be what Diner provides so the employees will see the correct GBP amount and the exchange rate from Diner (not from what you define in TCURR) and so the reimbursement in CAD will match what Diner is billing the employee.

Depending on your config, the exchange rate field should be grayed out for credit card charges so that employees cannot change it and so the amounts will always match the billed amount.

Hope this helps.

Sal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a normal scenario, when the document currecy is different from the accounting currency (ie, the currency maintained in the global settings of travel management) the system refers the table TCURR, tx cd OB08 to convert the document currency value to accounting currency.

Hence you have to maintain the exchange rate value in tx cd OB08.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

But we would like to use the exchange rate that Credit card company has provided and if we make an entry in table TCURR....i guess whatever exchange rate is entered in this table will be used when importing the credit card transaction.

Is this correct? How to overcome this problem?

Thank You!

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might solve the problem. But if you ask me whether it is right, i dont think so. Becuase, this table is a standard table and for every module this table is refered for currency conversion.

The difference between the credit card company and your clients exchange rate valuation has to be transfered to exchange rate fluctuation gain or loss account.

Trust this suffices.

Best Regards,

Raj