cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating Shipment Cost Documents off the shipment and it works great. But every once and a while we get a Shipment Cost Document created without line items. When I look into it, the log says No subitems could be created for calculation base(s) A - Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You state - The pricing procedure used does not contain a condition type with a specific calculation base (BERGL not equal to ' ').

The condition types with a specified calculation base are invalid because there is no corresponding reference data. For example, for a condition type with calculation base 'C - Handling units', the referenced shipment contains no handling units in accordance with the cost element.

There are no valid condition records for the condition or the records are inactive because of a formula."

Where do I find the condition type that you mention?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Russ

I was just quoting the OSS note. Did you go through the note?

Any case that condition type will be in your shipment cost pricing procedure which probably is a copy of standard procedure SDFC00 modified per your needs.

Menu Path: SPRO/IMG/ Logistics Execution/Transportation/Shipment Costs/Pricing/Pricing Control/Define And Assign Pricing Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Russ Simon,

Check in configuration whether shipment cost type is assigned or not:

SPRO - Logistics Execution - Transportation - Shipment costs - Settlement - Assign Purchase data

Check Your assignment

Transportation planning point + Shipment cost type + Purchase Org + Purchase Grp + Plant

I think it will help.

Let me know if you have error..pls provide the details.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Russ

Have you looked at OSS note 788422? Per the note, one of this could be the reason:

"If no subitems are created in a specific case, this is due to one of the following:

The pricing procedure used does not contain a condition type with a specific calculation base (BERGL not equal to ' ').

The condition types with a specified calculation base are invalid because there is no corresponding reference data. For example, for a condition type with calculation base 'C - Handling units', the referenced shipment contains no handling units in accordance with the cost element.

There are no valid condition records for the condition or the records are inactive because of a formula."

Check it out.

Also suggest post this message in LE forum