cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertex tax information does not come back to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange problem that we are having.

We have a situation where the taxes calculated back from Vertex somehow does not come back to the billing document upon billing document creation. However, this problem seems to be rare and intermittent, but happens regardless.

The problem doesn't seem to be configuration because billing documents for the same customer and material are successfully calculated for tax. Also, if the incorrect billing document is re-billed, the taxes come in correctly. I already checked VK13 to make sure that all the condition types are coming in correctly.

Also, Vertex seems to have been able to receive the parameters that is used for calculating the tax as the Vertex log shows that the tax information was calculated correctly, but for some reason, this tax does not make it back to the billing doc.

Has anybody had this problem with Vertex?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

I read your problem and most likely there is addtional configuration that may need to change depending on the details of your SAP and Vertex deployment. You can reach me at Vertex to discuss this issue. Some addtional details about which version of SAP, which product and version from Vertex, how it is deployed, etc will be some of the items we can discuss. As an example, this could be a memory issue and you need to enable more listeners....sometimes this happens when the RFC gateway can't keep with the responses from the external system. Kevin Toner

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.