cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI via delivery in WM/PP interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please note that we are using the WM-PP interface to stage the materials in production supply area.

I am looking to create the outbound delivery for doing the staging instead of TR creation. Accordingly setting has been done in IMG.

Now after releasing the production order and then doing the material staging system displays the message as WM staging of materials successfully completed

But when we try to check the document created (i.e. delivery instead of TR in this case) but I am unable to view it and getting below message

u201CNo pick requests for production order XXXXXXXu201D

I also checked delivery table LIKP with delivery type (WMPP), but no delivery get created when we do the staging for production order.

Issue: Why delivery is not created via WM-PP interface even though I am getting message as u201CWM staging of materials successfully completedu201D

Any suggestion are most welcome!!!!!!!

Thanks

ANAND MISRA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

I want to propose the WM-PP staging with delivery to my client. Could you please tell me the customizing settings?

I also want to know that will the delivery have the reference to the prodution order.

Also what will be the movement type in delivery 261 or 319.

THanks.

Abhishek

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure everything is set properly?

SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Production - here choose "General"

Did you carry out your settings properly?

You should aslo mark the proper check-box ("GI via Delivery")

SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Production - here choose "PP" --> mark V_TCO43-WM_KZPGI

In production order what can you see in the log?

CO02 --> Goto --> WM pick list -- here press "Log" button

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Csaba,

Thanks for your reply, Please find update as below:

SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Production - here choose "General" 
Did you carry out your settings properly?

Yes, it's maintain properly for staging indicator selected in control cycle and looks like below in system

Plant / Supply Area/ Staging/ D check box/ Dly type/ Ship to party

1110 / PSA0000002/ 1/ Checked / WMPP / A1110

You should aslo mark the proper check-box ("GI via Delivery") 
SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Production - here choose "PP" --> mark V_TCO43-WM_KZPGI

In transport section of u201CProd. Sched. Profileu201D

ONLY GI via delivery indicator is checked and rest all check boxes are BLANK

and WM Request selected as u201CNo creation of transfer requirements on order releaseu201D

Is it OK?

In production order what can you see in the log? 
CO02 --> Goto --> WM pick list -- here press "Log" button

For all child components itu2019s giving message as "WM staging of materials successfully completed"

And when I am clicking on u201CDocuments for Orderu201D getting below message

No pick requests for production order XXXXXXXX, Message no. LP044

Hope it will help you to guide me further, why WMPP delivery is not getting created.

Also would like to know below points for my clarification:

1. Whenever delivery created via production order (thru WMPP interface) it will be visible under push button i.e. u201CDocuments for Orderu201D or will it be visible at some other place.

2. Also do we need to run any other transaction apart from CO02 or CO01 to create the WMPP delivery?

Thanks and Regards

Anand Misra

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you selected "X" (Only creation of transfer requirements on release) for V_TCO43-FLG_WM_REL then delivery would (should) be created automatically. (the name of the value in this field is misleading)

Generated WMPP deliveries can be seen using u201CDocuments for Orderu201D button - you can pick the delivery (create the TOs) here if you want.

If you don't do not do this in log you should find:

> WM staging of materials not completed for entire quantity

After that you have to carry out the staging in CO02 (menu):

Goto --> WM pick list

(choose "Proceed", define quantity and press "WM Material Staging" button.)

Your message for child components ("WM staging of materials successfully completed" ) is strange. Are the components relevant to WM picking (control cycles maintained, issuing Sloc is the WM managed SLoc). Can you see the WH number (field LRESB-LGNUM) for components in CO02 (menu):

Goto --> WM pick list?

Try to do the staging manually as described above, let's see if you get any message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Csaba,

If you selected "X" (Only creation of transfer requirements on release) for V_TCO43-FLG_WM_REL then delivery would (should) be created automatically. (the name of the value in this field is misleading)

I try this option but still WMPP delivery not getting created from production order.

After doing above setting I try with new production order but still same thing happens i.e. log showing as "WM staging of materials successfully completed" for all child components (those are WM managed)

And when I am clicking on button u201CDocuments for Orderu201D getting below message

No pick requests for production order XXXXXXXX, Message no. LP044

Can you see the WH number (field LRESB-LGNUM) for components in CO02 (menu): 
Goto --> WM pick list?

Yes W/H number is visible in above field.

Please let me know if any further thing I need to check.

Thanks for your input's

Anand Misra

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to reproduce your problem but I couldn't...I have no idea at the moment why you get these at the same time:

- "WM staging of materials successfully completed"

- "No pick requests for production order XXXXXXXX"

1) CO02 --> Goto --> WM pick list

Can you see something in "Already Requested" field (LRESB-TBMNG)?

2) Do you get any message (pop up window) when you create the order and save it? If you get such message, please don't save it and go into the log to check it.

3) Are you using control cycle with dynamic bin? If not please try it for the sake of test.

4) Are you using any kind of quantity reduction?

5) After having released the order, can you see any goods movement in your WH in relation to your PrdOrd (LT22)?

...so, I have no idea...please go through all your settings and master data...

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got solution for this.

With all settings done in WM -PP interface, we also need to maintain parameter LWMPP in our user data with value as N.

After this delivery is now getting created from WM-PP interface.

Also note that we didn't have to maintain any vale in field "WM Request" under transport section of prod scheduling profile.

Hope this will help other people also.

Thanks Casba for your quick updates on it,

Anand Misra

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Just remark:

As I said I tested this thing in ECC 6.0 and:

- I didn't use the mentioned parameter (LWMPP="N") at all

- I can control the delivery creation using field V_TCO43-FLG_WM_REL

Of course, you may work in a system and with settings which require the settings mentioned by you.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Casba,

Thanks for your update. May be it's that way what u mention.

But in our case it works with parameter what I mention above.

However, both things will be helpful to other persons who may face such issue in future and look for solution in this forum.

Appreciate your quick updates.

Thanks and Regards

Anand Misra