cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running Background Sync for User, Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I get the below errors when i am scheduling background jobs for User and Role Sync

We have connected another system APO to GRC, we already have ECC running

for the APO system we used the connectors VirsaXSR3_01 (Metadata, model) for this

Any ideas why they are failing

Error while executing the Job:Interface Controller does not exist for Component Instance VirsaXSR3_01 in Component Usage VirsaXSR3_01

Error while executing the Job:type com.virsa.cc.modelvirsaxsr3_01.types.So_Text001 could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: TypeBroker failed to access SL

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chetan,

1. Please restart your J2EE server. This should take care of your Interface controller error.

2. Please make sure that the RFC user that you have defined in the connector of RAR (which connects to backend), it has adequate authorization in the backend. Kindly try by giving it SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW Profiles.

Regards, Varun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your inputs, but i figured out the issue with the error,

Our basis folks actually made the mistake creating JCO's

They created VIRSAXSR3_02_METADATA & VIRSAXSR3_01_MODEL instead of VIRSAXSR3_01_METADATA & VIRSAXSR3_01_MODEL

this has been rectified and my background jobs run fine now.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chetan,

You are not supposed to create any JCo destinations. They are pre-deleivered with GRC AC 5.3. You just need to maintain them.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

Sorry about the wordings, the correct JCOs where not "maintained" for the APO system

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Please verify your JCo connections (Meta & Model) and test them to see that connections are working fine.

If you still facing issues with connection type JCo, try using the connection type SAP JCo.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.