cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1 run job when finishes Modify / delete / create data object

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts, it is possible to run a job after he was made modify / delete / create on a data object, the scenario is as follows:

Data objects:

DO_Materials: getlist, getdetail, create, modify, delete

DO_Log: getlist,getdetail

Procedure:

1-In the PDA the user can create, modify, delete materials

2-The user makes a synchronization

3-The result of the operation displayed the user go through the log (DO_Log)

My idea is that after running the operation in the IM server, run as Job SDOE_LOAD with the transaction data object "DO_LOG."

This is possible?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to understand the question..what exactly is required to be done with LOG_DO?

After creation/updation/deletion of Material from client and sync, you require LOG_DO to be loaded?

Load could be scheduled as a job but if you have to time it in such a way that once your synchronization is complete and data is accepted in BE , then you might have to go by custom service.

But your scenario was not very clear to me ..

Regards,

Liji

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exactly after making any of the operations modify / create / delete of a material object need to load the data DO_LOG (this contains information regarding the outcome of the operation, right or wrong) for the user to visualize

Can you tell me more about the "custom service"?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose LOG_DO will have some more information from BE that is required . For any data uploaded by client (create/delete/modify), a confirmation or rejection message will flow down to the client.

Custom services are some set of methods following a particular signature that could be integrated to the flow of message processing in DOE.These methods will have access the payload that is being processed in that flow.

I guess , better than this, it will be elegant to push the required instance or key of LOG_DO from backend, whenever Material is persisted in BE.

Regards,

Liji

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I appreciate your answers, I found more information: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/6d/bf104d163849d1af313c492655e0f7/content.htm, problem solved

regards

Answers (0)