Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation object F_T011 not linked correctly to authorization

cline_jomard-ek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I get an authorisation problem, I hope to be in the correct forum.

I am about to adapt some rules for Fi user. When using transaction code S_ALR_87012284, I get an error message about a missing authorisation.

After running SU53, I see that the object F_T011, with the activity 03 and the statement version I required are missing.

In PFCG, I added manually in my rule these missing authorisation. I generated the rule but the problem is still happening. In debug mode I see effectively that the "authority-check" on this authorisation object F_T011 is missing.

In looking in PFCG, I see that my authorisation object F-T011 was added to the authorisation T-BT19013100. But if I run SUIM to see the authorisation object presents in the authorisation T-BT19013100, I see all the other object but not object F_T011.

It seems that a link or something like that is missing between the authorisation and the authorisation object.

Does someone have an idea ?

If someone want more details or screenshots of PFCG or SUIM to better see what I explained, don't hesitate to answer.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Céline JOMARD

1 REPLY 1

cline_jomard-ek
Explorer
0 Kudos

I find the solution : It seems that I needed to regenerate after transport the rule in the other client.