cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Catalog item still display in SRM - MDM catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have one new issue in SRM-MDM catalogs.

For Catalog Item there is one field called 'status' having value Active and Inactive and I change the status to Inactive for one of the Catalog item in Data manager but when i access the same in SRM - MDM catalog from Shopping cart, the Catalog item still display there.

Does anyone guide me.

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smriti,

Check the NAMEDSEARCH parameter used in the Catalog definition in SRM. Make sure that Namedsearch is set on STATUS='ACTIVE'.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

I need to know one thing, i need to inactive Supplier Item Status or Item Status Field.

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smriti,

You could use either field. I would say you should drive that based on if the item is internal item or a supplier item.

If it is an internal catalog you are hosting for supplier, you should use Supplier Item Status field.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can see there are 2 named searches creaetd , If i use only Supplier status then it might get overwrite my other search criteria. i can see tht there are diff number of records comes when i select supplier item status as active and then save my named search again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOlved with Named Search re-store and then select Active in the Supplier item Status and then Save as again with the same name..

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing the same issue...

I check the NAMEDSEARCH parameter used in the Catalog definition in SPRO and in some cases we have data in this field and in other cases we haven't. Is this a problem?

Thanks for your help

Regards,

FS