cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order validity dates (V1448)

0 Kudos

We recently migrated sales orders from a legacy system into SAP using a standard LSMW. During the process, validity dates were accidentally put into the orders (all valid to dates are 1/1/1900) causing warning message V1448.

I've looked through documentation, sales orders, even mass maintenance and can't find any way to modify the valid to date. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 178684 or 1442564

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. I saw those two notes but they only seem to address the lack of warnings / errors on the creation of the sales orders. What I need right now is how to modify the validity dates of sales orders already created. Ideally in mass but i wasn't able to modify those fields using transaction 'MASS'.

B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruce

Are we talking orders or contracts/Quotations here?

if they are contracts, have you tried SDV2 and if they are contracts, have you tried SDQ2?

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, they're sales orders (not quotes / contracts).

I thought about updating via ABAP or using SE16n but both those options are strictly forbidden here (actually written into our SOX policy). Except for emergencies, we can only use standard SAP or approved development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another idea, You can use Mercury Test tool , if you have it, to do these changes. Or may be a CATT.

And if approved development is allowed, may be you can work with ABAPer to create a copy of VA05 and add the option of mass change ' Validity date'. This tool could turn out to be handy in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be you can try to directly change in the sales order table VBAK with the help of your ABAP person. Please try that.

Regards

Sai

Edited by: Sai on May 12, 2010 2:07 PM