Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from Projects_No Available open quantity in CNS0

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when we try to create a delivery note via CNS0, we are getting error message Only 0.00 PC of material available

Message no. VL150

Available open quantity showing ZERO

however we do not get this error for other materials, so so wondering if there is something wrong on material master or u2026..

My understanding is that we can create Delivery note via CNS0 regardless of project stock.

we can create Delivery note for all other materials regardless project stock, so wondering if there is something wrong with this material.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the which stratergy group is maintained in Material master...then check the availabilty control settings.

Venkat

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vankat,

Thanks for the answer.

I could not find whr the stratergy group is maintained in M/M.

I cheked the availability check and it is same for all the materials assigned to the NTW.

the only difference I could find is for the material which is giving error in CNS0, Procurement type is set to F(External procurement) also for this material only MRP views are maintained.

For all other materials, Procurement type field is blank. and MRP views are not maintained.

Is this is the reason why the error is coming for the material that 0 quantities are available? for all other materials, CNS0 gets executed without any problem.

For delivery from project, there is no need to have material in project stock only.

Material can be delivered from project from any stock, then what coudl be the reason fopr this error for a particular material?

Thnaks,

madhu

Answers (0)