SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between a business partner and a device installed on a device location

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Please guide me about the linkage between a BP and device location.

Please guide me with table field wise linkage.

Which table is being used for 'Device Location' and 'Premise' information.

Please guide.

It will be a great help.

Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Table for Premise is EVBS

Table for Device location is EGPLT..

Business Partner is part of the Business Master data while the Device Location is part of Techincal master data.

The installation is used to link these master datas...

The following link has some graphical images that illustrates the master data and shows how the various objects are related to each other.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/f8/196c35a018d041e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Hope this has been helpful.

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Table for Premise is EVBS

Table for Device location is EGPLT..

Business Partner is part of the Business Master data while the Device Location is part of Techincal master data.

The installation is used to link these master datas...

The following link has some graphical images that illustrates the master data and shows how the various objects are related to each other.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/f8/196c35a018d041e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Hope this has been helpful.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for your reply please.

Actually my requirement is to create a report in which i can show all the devices installed on a device location for a business partner.

Please guide me with tables and fields information.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Use function module ISU_GET_OBJECTS

0 Kudos

Hi,

But by using the suggested FM, we will only be able to find the logical device no.(concerned to the device which is installed on the installation), but my requirement is to find the devices which are technically installed on a device location.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MP Vashishth on May 13, 2010 12:16 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try also filter the data with Table EZUG.

0 Kudos

EGERH will provide the link between logical device number, device location, equipment number etc. You can also look at the view V_EGER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pick contract account number from Business Partner number from table (FKKVKP). Ttables (FKKVKP join EVER) which will give installation no (ANLAGE),with installation number check in table EASTL, if record exits then its Measured or else it is Unmeasured .

Logical device number EASTL-LOGIKNR is passed to table (EGERH) and take Equipment number.

Serial number is retrieved from table EQUI by passing all the equipment number ( EGERH).

For correct results...check the current time slice.

0 Kudos

Hi,

But, by using the suggested procedure, we will be able to find the devices which are installed on the utility installation, but my requirement is to find only the devices which are installed on the device location.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hey Narendra,

Very usefull and upfront info. thanks...