cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC<---->PI7.1<---->ABAPROXY(ECC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario from DB system I am given a stored procedure that give me the contents for creating sales orders in SAP ECC

and the sales order number needs to be updated back to the same table where the stored procedure is picking up the data.

for this my approach I designed is JDBC Adapter using Stored procedure and creating Sales orders in ECC using ABAP Proxy

Now my question is the abap proxy code creates Sales orders in ECC system and also in return gets

the Sales order number and i need to pick the sales order number and send to DB.

For information my present XI system is PI 7.1, since Sender JDBC adapter was not supporting synchronous updates,

through reffering some of the blogs, I found out that I need to use the following Modoules

AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean

CallSapAdapter

AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean

passThrough true

receiverChannel (Proxy Communication channel for posting Sales orders in ECC system)

receiverService (Receiver ECC system Business system)

So, using the above configurations in the sender JDBC adpater at UPDATE Statement, with the reffering table name and its

relevent column to update sales order numbers in DB system.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you better use two async interfaces.

The JDBC call creates a sales order via inbound proxy, the inbound proxy calls internally an outbound proxy which provides the order number and a receiver JDBC adapter updates the db table.

You cannot update the order number in sender channel is the number is not available here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I think you better use two async interfaces.

You mean I should create two Service Interface, type asynch which I have created earlier, one for receiving the Source(DB) to XI as Outbound and one from XI to SAP (Inbound) with request messages only, So this just creates sales orders using proxy in SAP system.

Now since the scenario is Synchronous I have created 4 Message type and using the same above Service Interface, I have added it as Synch with providing Request and Response Message types.

So, please clarify whehter my approach here is right or not.

The JDBC call creates a sales order via inbound proxy, the inbound proxy calls internally an outbound proxy which provides the order number and a receiver JDBC adapter updates the db table.

Can you please suggest how inbound proxy internally calls an Outbound proxy automatically.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong,

Regards,

KishoreJ.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> I think you better use two async interfaces.

>

> You mean I should create two Service Interface, type asynch which I have created earlier, one for receiving the Source(DB) to XI as Outbound and one from XI to SAP (Inbound) with request messages only, So this just creates sales orders using proxy in SAP system.

No, I mean you should create two async interfaces on each side, so two for ECC und two for DB

> Now since the scenario is Synchronous I have created 4 Message type and using the same above Service Interface, I have added it as Synch with providing Request and Response Message types.

Even JDBC sender adapter allows BE (like file adapter) I think any response message will be ignored, so that will not provide you a order number for DB

>> The JDBC call creates a sales order via inbound proxy, the inbound proxy calls internally an outbound proxy which provides the order number and a receiver JDBC adapter updates the db table.

>

> Can you please suggest how inbound proxy internally calls an Outbound proxy automatically.

You implement the call of the outbound proxy in your inbound proxy implementation.

First you create the sales order (with BAPI?) then you provide sales order number in outbound proxy structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

First you create the sales order (with BAPI?) then you provide sales order number in outbound proxy structure.

Absolutely same, In the ABAP proxy I have called BAPI to create Sales order and this BAPI after creating Sales order number has a returning field of Sales document number, So, can you please tell the approach how to carry this to post it in db system, both in Integration Directory and Enterprise Service Builder as well.

Thank you,

KishoreJ.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>So, can you please tell the approach how to carry this to post it in db system, both in Integration Directory and Enterprise Service Builder as well.

You find a lot of examples in SDN weblogs and on Wiki page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stephen,

Can you please explain me a bit more this scenario ?

vasu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain me the same scenario a bit more ?

howmany asynchornous , JDBC ? proxy is asyn or syn ?

Please.

Vasudeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you I have resolved by calling the same as guided.

Thank You,

KishoreJ