cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery is not comming in VT01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create the shipment but after delivery in Tcode -VT01N. delivery is not showing up. kindly let me know how can i resolve this problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

soumitra_bera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

please check vl02n then transport tab where Trns.plan.stat should not be empty. if it's empty, then delivery will not be visible in VT01n. to visible change route.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherry,

As per my understanding, in VT01N click on plus deliveries and assign the outbound delivery directly and check.

Then i am sure this delivery is already assigned for other shipment which is in processing.

kindly check the below things coolly.

If it doesn't solve the issue then check your shipment documents which is already created.

If this delivery is also assigned or not.

If assigned then unassign the delivery from the shipm,ent and try to assign in new shipment.

I hope it will clear,

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sherry,

First make a small check.

U said u created 3 dekiveries. Just goto VL03N give the delivery no. Goto line item double click on it. Goto Transport tab. There check if the Transport plann status is "Not relevant for Transport plann".

If the deliveries u created have Transport plann status = "Not relevant for Transport plann" then they will not appear in Shipment creation.

check & revert

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you said, some deliveries were picked , can you please check whethere route is same for alll the deliveries or not.

Please check transportion relavence status in shipment tab of deilivery , It can be picked up in VT01n if status is open, and

• route shoud be entered and it should be relvent for transportation planning.

Pls give us ur inputs then it can be resolved easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Kindly checked whether system has pulled route in delievery document or not?

also verify the correct shipping point and sipment type in VT01N screen

Thanks

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the other fuction picking, PGI, Route are working fine. But delivery is not comming in shipment.

Regards

Sherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created more then 3 deliveries but in VT01n , when we checks deliveries it gives message No Delivery found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherry,

Could you check once again that the picking, packing& PGI are properly done, moreover check the route details also

and check once again in VT01n.

Regards

Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherry,

Delivery will not appear in the shipment if the route is not maintained in the respective Delivery transport tab. To get the route automatically in the delivery Route Determination needs to be maintained From Source Zone to Destination Zone.

SPRO---> S&D > Basic Function-> Routes ---> Define route and Route Determination ---> Maintain Route Determination.

Secondly Check the document flow is the delivery is all ready is assigned to some other shipment.

Third if the route is assigned to the delivery, is the route is relevant for transportation or not.

Revert if you have any query.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know the error details that are showing in the shipment creation screen.

Regards

Siva