Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL PO reject notification

zackpatel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7.0 and implemented SONIC. When a PO is rejected by approver, a reject notification is sent to creator based on alert confiugration (Event Control -> Event 'APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_REJECTED' with Event Category 'Message'). The notification shows up in UWL as a HTML document which is not readable. It displays fine in SAPGUI. SONIC documentation says that only text or raw douments are supported for UWL.

What are my options to display a reject notification to a user in portal? Can I change the document format to a text or raw type? Should I look to use BBP_ALERTING BADI - how would I use the BADI? Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Zack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just FYI. Another inbox is available.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1430999

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 600 SP 04.

I have configured even APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_REJECTED ( Su b Category APPROVAL_RESULT_NOTIFIC_NEW ) , Event is attached to Transactoin Type. When Shopping Cart is rejected , I can see notification in Transaction SOST . Notification si blank , there is no Tiltle or Body in Notification. Task TS40007983 triggered in SWi1, Task has Title and Description.

Is there any SAP Note to be applied to triger the Text in Notification

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to send the email notification to purchaser when the po reject then you can use standard notification program. what is your requirement?

Regards,

Saravanan