Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created sales employee through VPE1 and and assigned the personal no

in sales order perter header function (PE), and then created deliver & billing.

but while running the report MCTI by entering the person no, No data are coming but

if I run the report witout personal no, data are coming but in place of sales employee

it is showing 000000.

Secondly i want to see the employee wise sale order in VA05, and accordingly I

have changed the partner function from sold to part to employee (PE) but if I run

the report VA05 using partner function PE, No data is coming. Anf If I run the report

VA05N by entering the personal no & partner no, No data are coming and if I run created

by, Data are coming but in output person responsible field is showing blank,

Plz guide me for resolving the above mentioned problems.

regards,

sps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if data is credited to 000000 when you run MCTI, usually it is because the system could not read any partner with a personnel number in the sales transaction. if there was, then you would see the data credited to a specific personnel number.

to test this, do SE16 or SE16N for table VBPA. enter your sales order number, specify partner function VE or PE and see if the query will return any data. if you did enter a sales personnel with partner function PE in the sales order, then it should appear.

second, i believe you can run VA05 or VA05N only for a Sold-to party. instead, do queries using table VBPA.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SP,

Could you please explain me that how u have resolve this issue, as i am facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance