Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SWCV still contains IDocs/RFCs from an SAP system

Hi

I have imported Idoc to a SWCV. Now am trying to create one more namespace under it. When I try to create another namespace, it automatically selects the check button Import of Idoc and RFC interfaces from SAP systems permitted. If I select not permitted and try to create namespace it gives me this message

Unable to save object XYZ , 1.0 of ABC

Indicator cannot be undone since the software component version still contains IDocs/RFCs from an SAP system

Delete the objects first.

Is it possible for me to create another namespace under a SWCV, to which I have already imported Idoc, by selecting the option " Not permitted ". I want to create another namespace and I don't want to select that option as I have already imported Idoc

Former Member
replied

Is it possible for me to create another namespace under a SWCV, to which I have already imported Idoc, by selecting the option " Not permitted

Idoc/RFC import are namespace independent and are at SWC level. You don't have to uncheck this option as you already have Idocs present in your SWC. Just create a new namespace without bothering about this option.

Regards,

Prateek

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question