Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Date at Billing (VF01)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can any one tell me the functionality of the field appear at VF01 "Pricing Date".

If it is for change the pricing for the delivery means specific date condition record system will pick if I input the pricing date in it.

So delivery price and invoice amount will be change.

But in my system its not work like this, can any one advise me for this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolve,

have due to configuration issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 places to you to specify the pricing date.

1- At Sales Document type level

- Go to VOV8

- Go in to relevant Document type

- Under "Requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date" section you have a field called "Prop.f.pricing date"

2- At Condition type level

- Go to V/06

- Go in to relevant condition type

- Under "Control data 2" section you get a filed called "Pricing date"

Always condition record pricing date has priority.

Then in the copy controls from delivery to billing you can say what's you want to do with pricing

- Go to VTFL

- Go to relevant copy control

- Under item category you have a filed called "Pricing type"

- Based on the setting given there, you can specify whether the pricing should be re-determined or not.

If you set it as redetermined again, then system will re-calculate whole pricing based on the pricing date.

If you look at the VF01 screen you have a option of giving the pricing date. So if you specify that and mention re-determine, system will re-calculate whole pricing based on the new data.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anupa,

If I want to activate it on VF01 level so that pricing date will work, in that scenario which configuration i will activate sales document type or condition type.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing called activate it for VF01.

What you configure in the condition type level or sales document type level is, how the Pricing Date should determined.

What you can do is, in the copy control without maintaining Copy pricing elements unchanged, use re-determine pricing.

Then when you enter pricing date in the VF01 and go in... it'll re-determine the pricing based on that pricing date given in the VF01.

Please check and post your findings!

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have apply the setting at condition type but it cant work.

Already send the OSS as well.

Regards