cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGUENT Messages stuck on AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem on Java Stack. The messages get status 'To be delivered' on Adapter engine and I can't resend them. they stay in the same status. Any ideas? On abap stack smq1 and smq2 is empty. I also tried to cancel some sytsem errors but it did nothing. didnt cancel them. is there a way to quickly get the comming messages going.???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> is there a way to quickly get the comming messages going.???

The instant solution for the issue is restart of J2EE Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I restart the messaging System node in PI 7.1? Might this problem have something to do with MaxThreadCount ????

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Better you restart your PI Server. Ask basis team for the restart.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How do I restart the messaging System node in PI 7.1? Might this problem have something to do with MaxThreadCount ????

As per my experience restaring the Messaging node in VA/ NWA creates problem for other message, so best solution is to restart the J2EE server.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The messages are not getting to the adapter.

Are you sure that messages are not getting into adapter even if they are successfully processed by IE? Are the messages processed successfully by IE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am sure. in the IE all of them are successfull with acknowledgment status '?' . In AE the status is To Be Delivered. And in the communication channel we can just see the last messages past which were yesterday.

So, I restarted the PI system and everythink is again OK. This scenario was working now for a year wihtout problems. Just today for some reason this happened.

How can I prevent this from happening again???

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How can I prevent this from happening again???

See Gouri Joshi's reply in this thread.

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Set the MaxThreadCount to 350.

Also, check the note 791655 and use the parameters

according to your demand.

Regards,

Caio

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have a problem on Java Stack. The messages get status 'To be delivered' on Adapter engine and I can't resend them. they stay in the same status.

You should apply the latest patch for PI. I think there was an issue in PI 7.1 in a certain SP level.

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You can not cancel tobe delivered and delivering status messages. Login to the Visual Admin and restart the messaging System node(right click on messaging system then stop after it gets stopped then you start again) so that all Tobe Delivered messages will clear. Then execute your interface then it will work.

thanks,

madhu

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant find anything in MONI and SMQ2 untill and unless the messages get success in AE.

The messgaes are in "TO be delivered status" because they are scheduled to be execute at future time in XI.

hace you done any scheduling thing?

GO to SXMB_ADM --> click on Configured Sender/ Receiver ID and check any Sender / Receiver ID is configured there? If it exist then we will discuss later firstly check this.

Another solution could be restart your XI server might be due to this messgaes are not getting delivered.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

cancel older messages on adapter engine, there might be some old messages in error blocking the others.

Once it is done, retry triggering messages

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. is your scenario EOIO?

2. Also check your receiver adapter - is it in error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is best effort.synchornous. The messages are not getting to the adapter. in communication channel it is green but shows the messages last sent successfully. which was yesterday.