cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Project Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a scenario that integrates Solution Manager with Project Management. I believe it could be the solution for SAP partners. An end-to-end process for Project Planning, Resource Planning, Project Realization (in Solution Manager), Project Delivery, Accounting, Project Evaluation, Service Desk, etc. Is there a pre-configured scenario for such a business case? I believe the primary integration points are the projects (project_id) and project members...

Best regards,

Ádá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adam,

SAP Solution Manager plays a decisive role for Application Life-Cycle Management (ALM). SAP Solution Manager contains all the functions and/or integrates other tools required to manage the lifecycle of your applications. This makes it the central platform for your solution and as such the single source of truth.

You are speaking about the Implementation scenario in Solution Manager wherein you can create Implementation Projects based on ASAP Roadmaps and implement your SAP Solutions.

More details can be found on : http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager

You can navigate to the functions in details. More over there are excellent SAP Tutorials available on the URL : http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman which you can use to learn more details about the scenario.

I hope that the above information helps.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the info.

The scenario I am looking for is best described in one of the manuals of Business ByDesign for Professional Service Providers. I would say Solution Manager covers the functionality at technical and methodology sides, while project planning, delivery and accounting remains open. At least this is how I can see it right now. I have found the missing features in the docs of SAP Project Management, however, it does not mention the integration with Solution Manager

Best regards,

Ádá

Answers (0)