Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd Enterprise services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have few doubts

1..If we have a syncrounous service interface which comes with ESR content. Can we copy only outbound part of the structure and use it for outbound. I tried but i am getting refrence not copied error and the activation is not happening

2.When i create endpoints in soamanager and try testing the service in WSnavigator, if i select custom endpoint it works , but when i slect the endpoint suggested by system ... i am getting a time out error.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers !!

regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Can we copy only outbound part of the structure and use it for outbound

You can copy ,but you have to be careful about the dependency and the reference of the data types from across namespaces.generally the many agreegate and coredata types have links to the basis namespaces.

You need to change the namespaces mannually after copying the outbound services .

this should work but its a tideous task.... but remember you need to create the proxies in the standard way they will not get

auto generated.

if i select custom endpoint it works , but when i slect the endpoint suggested by system

It should work ,, if you have created the binding correctly ..check if any error with WSnavigator

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Service Interfaces are built using Message data Types.

So you can create another service interface of asynchronous type, using only the Message data Type that is used in the Outbound section of the original Service Interface.

2) Check if the system that is hosting the second end point is UP or not.

Regards,

Ravi