cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BACK DATE POSTING

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

in my production clinet i done this senario we done golive 5th april till date we are working back date posting like po migo and sales order and production orders during some date problem now my query is 02.04.2010 posting is done one finished material so that material is availble in unrestricted when i delivery that material system not pickup so i think that that material not posting to same date the system is pickup current date so i reversal that material when i post same quanity to back date posting system show error Deficit of BA St. in QI prev. 300 EA : M01RZ02005 1100 FG01 01D10A039 M7 21

kindly give to me suggetion what i can do

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In MMBE go to that lot (mean quantity) and check environment >> material movements check the posting date for that quantity.

If the lot is posted / or stock is loaded on 5th April system may not accept stock posting on 2nd April. So please check the posting date for that quanity and accordingly post the stock on that date.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

In stock posting screen there is one field "Document: ( Hat like symbol) ,here change the stock posting date.

Explore

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u sujit ur replay i am trying same but above messege is coming the screen what i can do give to me suggetion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MMBE,Where stock is lying,In which storage location.?

Is stock already moved from the QI stock?

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

ya already i am checking material is keep in quality stock i also check storage location but system not allowed to post