cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after printing 12 records for a employee then automatically goto next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

i am facing one promblem in smartforms and i am not able to rectify that , my requirement is that if a user enter a single employee code then output must comes in 1 page with deatils of 12 months and if user enters in range eg.

from employee code 1 to 50 then all the details of 12 months comes in single page for each employee and after printing 12 records its directly comes to another page and here again print 12 records and goes to next page...soon..

plz help on this ..

john

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

In smartform, we have command node where we can forcefully move to the next page. And so if the employee number changes or after the 12 records (as per your requirement), we can call the command node to go to the next page for the next employee details. Hope, you are printing the details in the main window only.

Kindly let me know if you are facing any issue in using the command node.

Regards,

Selva K.

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

The smartform is called for each employee so when the employee range is given in the selection then the smartform is called for each employee in the print program.

Check the print program and change the logic/code .

For Example: in the loop if the Form is called for every new employee using the the code AT NEW then place the code for calling the Form using AT LAST in the loop.

Regards..