cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same person as requester, change manager and developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have the below rqmt here, for few of the users will be works as requester, change manager, dev, tester and only tp will be imported by Basis user. In that case following the std charm functionality is creating more issues from users. we have only 5-6 users who were wrkg like this out of some 100 users. Whats the best & simple method to folow here.

Already i have suggested them to enter the Req,CM,DEV,Tester as their same id, but they are not agreeing as single CR document will generate around 7 mails to same id.

Alternate idea is to create directly UC i/o CR. Is there any other way to achieve this ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If they are doing all the steps of the change request and the email notification is the problem, why not disable the notification email?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, but not only email, they dont want to follow all those steps also. For email, if i deleted the mail id from BP and if some body created the ticket & this user is CM then also it will create issues, because system will not have the mail id in bp.

regds,

CB

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can check in the action profiles for the SDHF and the SDMJ for the action that sends the email. It is not needed to delete the address from user ids.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Answers (0)