cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created a delivery without reference to the sales order. Availability check is Off in the delivery item category level.

Usually the client was not entering plant & storage location for this type of delivery. There is no billing linked with this document.

I have entered the material & saved the document. Then in VL02n, I have changed the dates in the processing tab in the Header & saved the document. While saving, I am receiving an error message "Group '' is not defined in the availability check".

Group '' is not defined in the availability check

Message no. VV304

Diagnosis

The availability check or transfer of requirements was called within the sales and distribution processing framework with checking group . This is not maintained in the system.

System Response

The system terminates processing, because processing can no longer be completed consistently.

Procedure

Either maintain the master data (SD-Plant data) of the material, or ensure that the corresponding functions are no longer called.

What is the configuration needs to be changed to avoid this message?

Thanks in advance

J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u wrote " I have created a delivery without reference to the sales order. Availability check is Off in the delivery item category level." That is fine.

But is there a checking group assigned to the Material in the Material Master change it to KP(No check) & then Availability check will not happen.

Also ensure that whatever check group u assign in Material Master, is configured in the system. Path SD-BF-Availability check & TOR-TOR-Define checking group

regards

Answers (0)