Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am running File to JDBC Scenario. Its showing these errors in RWB

1.JDBC adapter receiver channel JDBC_CC1 not initialized. Unable to proceed due to Loading jdbc driver 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver Found in negative cache -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [service:com.sap

2.Exception caught by adapter framework: JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel JDBC_CC1: Configuration not initialized due to Loading jdbc driver 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver Found in negative cache -

3.Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel JDBC_CC1: Configuration not initialized due to Loading jdbc driver 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver Found in negative cache -

MY QUESTIONS

1. How to know that a perticular Driver installed in XI system or not, lets say in this case Oracle or SQL Server

2. How to Install and configure Drivers for Oracle and Sql Server, Where to download, which file to download?

I went through this link,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3867a582-0401-0010-6cbf-964...

But unable to find the file <b>aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda</b>

What is the solution?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what Bhavesh has suggested , you get a tool for driver installation on Service market place, provided your server is on windows.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

Download the zip file

<b>How to Install and Configure External Drivers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Many thanks for reply,

I found the file in C Drive. One more problem is, i am unable to logon to SDM GUI specified in PDF File, i use the default password as 'admin' , its giving error as.

ERROR: Could not establish connection to server starxi at port 11112: Connection refused: connect

Any other sugg?

Thanks

Message was edited by: Jen Pick

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I found solution for SDM Login,

1. first i made StartServer.bat

2. then RemoteGui.bat and gave password as 'sdm'

thanks

Jen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jen,

<i>1. How to know that a perticular Driver installed in XI system or not, lets say in this case Oracle or SQL Server</i>

The last line in the log of the JDBC driver in the RWB --> Adapter Montiroing will give a list of Drivers installed in your Xi server.

<i>But unable to find the file aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda</i>

D:\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS00\SDM\r

oot\origin\sap.com\com.sap.aii.af.jmspro

viderlib\SAP AG\3.0.20040112154003.0000.

On the Server where XI is installed.

<i>How to Install and configure Drivers for Oracle and Sql Server, Where to download, which file to download?</i>

To install oracle driver, just check this link,

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/index.html

Liekwise, for SQL server, you will get the drivers from SQL server site. Just make a search on it.

Regards,

Bhavesh