cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to regenerate sis new value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi. all

I created the sales order, delivery document, billing document.

When I checked throughly mcsi,I found wrong value that is material groups1.

Without regeneration sales order, delivery document, billing document.

Is it possible regenerate the mcsi value?

Becasue settlement of accounts is already over.

I would like to correct material groups into right material groups value.

Scenario : it is updated wrong value mcsi

because the material master have wrong material groups value.

Settlement of accouts is already over.

I would like to correct material groups mcsi,

without regeneration sales order, delivery document, billing document.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Park

You don't need to cancel/reject/delete the documents. However you definitely need to go in change mode into the orders, Deliveries and Billing documents and correct the material group 1. May be you can use the MASS transaction for this. There is no way you can avoid that step since the wrong Group 1 field got already populated into these documents. But once you updated the documents, you can do statistical setup to OLI7- OLI9 to fix the Sales Info System (SIS) report. This is in the IMG side of things.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your reply.

I can change the wrong material groups1 value on sales document after closing the settlement of account using t-code : va02.

but I can not change the wrong material groups 1 on billing document. The material groups field that i try to modify is disabled.

How can I change the wrong material groups1 on billing document(t-code : vf02).

So I have changed the wrong material groups1 value on sales document and then I processed using t-code OLI7 ~ OLI9.

But it doesn't reflected in mcsi report.

I guess that it'll reflect mcsi report if i change the wrong material group1 on billing document.

Is there any way to change the wrong material groups1 on billing document that I already created, without regenerating the billing document?

if you know, plz help me out.

thanks in advance.

Edited by: Park Sang ho on May 13, 2010 6:25 AM

Edited by: Park Sang ho on May 13, 2010 6:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Park

You're right; Billing Docs can not be changed for Mat Group 1. I somehow thought it is possible to change non-value (price) fields. Sorry about that.

I suggest the following:

1) Cancel only Billing Docs and re-bill the deliveries and/or Debit/Credit memo requests again. Since you might have already sent the outputs to customers, you don't need to worry about customer facing documents.

2) I think you can leave Deliveries as they are.

3) With respect to statistical set up, it should have worked for Sales related reports definitely because you changed them. It is a method-intensive process and needs to be done properly per sequence. There are several OSS notes on it. I am telling you out of my experience in 2003 and I did it for a client in live environment. Please test thoroughly in Dev, Test systems before doing it in Prod.

OSS note of importance: 204130. It gives you a list of several other OSS notes.

4) There is lot of documentation in the Implementation guide also- read that- Path

IMG/Logistics - General/ Logistics Information System (LIS)/Logistics Data Warehouse/Data Basis/Tools/Setup of Statistical Data

Also let me know which release you are on.

Hope this helps,