cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Not Made (Initialized Field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have come across a generic problem. I have defined a new field (material Type - MTART) in the field catalog and included the same in the new condition table (Country / Destination country / Material type / Cust tax cla / Material tax cla ). The condition table is included in the already defined access sequence. This access seuqnce is assigned to the tax conditn type ZWST.

A condition record maintained for the conditon type ZWST for newly defined access. When I create a sales order, the ZWST condition type is not picking up the record maintained for this access. Error message - 102 Access not made (Initialized field)

Subsequently, thecondition value from the next access is picked up.

Question - Did I miss any step during creation of a new field in the field catalog?

Thanks in advance for your kind help. Be assured to get the full points if answered satisfactorily.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the access sequence and select it, and go to Accesses on the left hand side of the screen. Now select the condition table that you mentioned and double click on the fields on the left hand side of the screen and go in it.

This will solve your problem,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the access sequence and select it, and go to Accesses on the left hand side of the screen. Now select the condition table that you mentioned and check (tick) the init field & press enter twice & save.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But I have already tried that and still it gives the same error.

I think i need to make use of the user exit to activate the field. Please throw some light if you have any information on that.

Regards,

Niketan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But I have already tried that and still it gives the same error.

I think i need to make use of the user exit to activate the field. Please throw some light if you have any information on that.

Regards,

Niketan

Former Member

Hi,

Supply the new field you defined by including the following source code line in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP:

In order processing you find the user exit in Include MV45AFZZ, and in billing document processing you find it in Include RV60AFZZ.

Hope this will help you!!

Regards,

Krishna O

ravi_techwave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Krishna,

My Issue resolve by adding code into Program RV60AFZZ , UserExit - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

Thanks,

Rupesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nike,

Go back to you access sequence and then select the table and double click the same. Double click it multiple times, as sometimes it does take few more shots. Doing this you will get a new screen with some Green indicator. One the indicator turnes green , your access will get initialized. Then again try creating he sales order, it will work.

Regds

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nike,

In the Pricing Analysis, whenever we get the message 'Access not made (initialised field), it means that the Program did not find any value in the particular field and hence could not read the Condition records defined for the particular access sequence.

As mentioned by Krishna O, whenever we add a new field in the access sequence, these fields need to be populated in the pricing communication structures KOMP/KOMK. You therefore need to fetch the data for MTART for the particular material in each line item and populate it in the pricing structure. This should be done in the user-exit MV45AFZZ (FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP) for Sales order pricing and in RV60AFZZ (FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP) for Invoicing.

This should solve your problem.

Cheers!

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of adding any new condition table to existing access sequence. one should select that condition table and open it after assigning it. this activity activated the condition table in that access sequence. if you are still experiencing this error. try to delete the new condition table and create new one and open its fields at the time of assignment to Access.

Hope it will work for you.

Regards,

Lalit

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Error message - 102 Access not made (Initialized field)

If you are getting this msg in a sales order in the analysis why a particular condition type value has not been picked

Then this will not be a Error message and also not warning message

There will be a yellow exclamatory mark

Access not made (Initialized field) conceptually means

Suppose if you maintain a condition record say a condition type ZR00 for a sales org 1000 and DC 10 for a material X the price is Rs1000

Now in sales order the value for ZR00 is not coming and the message is Access not made (Initialized field)

This means that in the sales order either sales org is not 1000 or DC is not 10

Simply it means that condition record is maintained for sales org 1000 and DC 10 but your sales order is not created for those data

hence the access is not executed because the initialized fields sales org 1000 and DC 10 is missing

Hope you are getting my point

If it is understood then you can analyze your sales order and solve your error

Reply whether this input has been useful to you

Regards

Raja